ZGBTST’s Workshops to Support Mental Health
Do you know any adults or children who would be interested in attending or would benefit from ZGBTST’s Resilience Workshops to support mental health?
Live sessions and also recorded for those who wish to attend but have prior commitments
- Finding Your Motivation | Fri 22 Jan
- Importance of Self Belief | Fri 5 Feb
- Self-Care in 2021 | Fri 19 Feb
- Beginners Guide to Mood Tracking | Fri 5 Mar
- Finding Your Resilience (11-15 years) | Sun 7 Mar
- Youth Mental Health (11-15 years) | Sun 14 Mar
- Beginners Guide to Journaling (11-15 years) | Sun 21 Mar
- Staying Safe Online (11-15 years) | Sun 21 Mar
All conducted on Zoom with recordings available for those who wish to attend but have prior commitments.
Free for everyone and if mood mapping or journalling is something you are interested in learning more about, we help you get started with the right foot by posting your very own ZGBTST Mental Health Journal.
Disclaimer: This is a non funded, voluntary created and hosted series of workshops open to everyone.
Share This Post
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get updates directly to your inbox
More To Explore
“We provide hygiene products to help end hygiene poverty. We believe everyone has the right to assess the basics…”
Community News & Events – Thursday 2 September 2021 – This week we cover Member Interviews, MS, Autism, Digital Skills and more…