ZGBTST’s Finding Your Resilience Youth Workshop
Do you know any adults or children who would benefit from ZGBTST’s Resilience Workshops to support mental health?
ℹ️ NEXT UP: Finding Your Resilience Youth Workshop | Sun 7 March 11am – 12pm
❗️ Sessions are live but recordings are available for those who are unable to attend
Workshop Schedule (recordings available)
- Finding Your Motivation | Fri 22 Jan
- Importance of Self Belief | Fri 5 Feb
- Self-Care in 2021 | Fri 19 Feb
- Beginners Guide to Mood Tracking | Fri 5 Mar
- Finding Your Resilience (11-15 years) | Sun 7 Mar
- Youth Mental Health (11-15 years) | Sun 14 Mar
- Beginners Guide to Journaling (11-15 years) | Sun 21 Mar
- Staying Safe Online (11-15 years) | Sun 28 Mar
All conducted on Zoom with recordings available for those who wish to attend but have prior commitments.
Free for everyone and if mood mapping or journalling is something you are interested in learning more about, we help you get started with the right foot by posting your very own ZGBTST Mental Health Journal.
Disclaimer: This is a non funded, voluntary created and hosted series of workshops open to everyone.
Share This Post
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get updates directly to your inbox
More To Explore
What’s New? Wednesday 21 Apr 2021… This week we cover Counselling, TNL Changemakers, Extern factsheets and our New Team Member…
Community Events – Fri 16 Apr 2021 – Upcoming events include Stress Management, Training for Young Mums, Mental Health Support and more…