ZGBTST’s Beginners Guide to Mood Tracking
Do you know any adults or children who would benefit from ZGBTST’s Resilience Workshops to support mental health?
ℹ️ NEXT UP: Beginners Guide to Mood Tracking | Fri 5 Mar
❗️ Sessions are live but recordings are available for those who are unable to attend
Workshop Schedule (recordings available)
- Finding Your Motivation | Fri 22 Jan
- Importance of Self Belief | Fri 5 Feb
- Self-Care in 2021 | Fri 19 Feb
- Beginners Guide to Mood Tracking | Fri 5 Mar
- Finding Your Resilience (11-15 years) | Sun 7 Mar
- Youth Mental Health (11-15 years) | Sun 14 Mar
- Beginners Guide to Journaling (11-15 years) | Sun 21 Mar
- Staying Safe Online (11-15 years) | Sun 21 Mar
All conducted on Zoom with recordings available for those who wish to attend but have prior commitments.
Free for everyone and if mood mapping or journalling is something you are interested in learning more about, we help you get started with the right foot by posting your very own ZGBTST Mental Health Journal.
Disclaimer: This is a non funded, voluntary created and hosted series of workshops open to everyone.
Share This Post
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get updates directly to your inbox
More To Explore
Business in the Community launches coding competition with Allstate NI. The lucky winners in each category will receive a laptop…
How To Boost, Popularize & Further Monetize Your Autism Centered Cause, Business and Non-Profit – Delivered by Autistic Champion Jude Morrow…